West Virginia Wildwater Association
A membership can be for an individual or a household – the dues are the same for both. Dues are for the calendar year. There are two membership types:
- $20 – Online-Only Membership (online newsletters)
- $30 – Regular Membership (with mailed newsletters).
Your WVWA membership dues help the club provide:
- the WVWA Message Forum where paddlers can dialog with others about paddling-related activities
- our newsletter, Splashes, to all members (See a sample)
- paddling clinics for our members
- subsidized pool sessions where members can learn to, or work on, their kayak roll
- a weekend of whitewater activities for delegates of the National Youth Science Camp each summer
- a membership sticker free to all new members
- discounts for ACA and AW membership
- Access to the "Members Only" section of our website, where you can view:
- Our current membership directory
- The current and prior issues of Splashes
- Details about discounts offered to club members by the ACA, AW and retailers
- The latest news about club meetings and discussions of interest to our membership
You also have a voice in the club direction.
Need to update your existing membership information?
© West Virginia Wildwater Association
Current members can view and update their membership information online by clicking here.